Pet Wellness Plan FAQs
Questions & Answers
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions we get about our Pet Wellness Plans.
Ask a Different Question
Submit the form below and we'll be back in touch to answer your question!
- Can I pay for a full year up front?
Yes, when you sign up for a wellness plan you can pay for the full year up front.
- Do Wellness Plans renew automatically after a year?
Yes, your plan will renew automatically every year, unless you ask us to cancel your plan.
- How do I make the monthly payments?
When you sign up for your plan your payment information (credit card) is entered into a secure portal, you can choose any withdrawal date between the 1st and 15th of each month.
- How does a Pet Wellness Plan help me manage my finances?
Even if your pet is healthy, preventive and routine care costs can add up fast.
Our Pet Wellness Plans provide you with an easy-to-manage monthly payment option, so that you know exactly what your core pet care will cost every month. No surprises.
When you spread out your wellness plan payments you help avoid the problem of bigger bills every time you bring your pet into the vet.
- I have more than one pet. Can I get a discount on multiple wellness plans?
You only have to pay one $50 enrolment fee when you sign up multiple pets at the same time.
- My pet is getting older. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Wellness Plans can help keep your senior pet feeling well as they get older. You can customize your Wellness Plan based on your pet's unique recurring needs, and that includes aging-related requirements! Wellness Plans for older pets include the standard core services, in addition to screening for various age-related disorders and diseases.
- My pet is young and healthy. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Implementing regular preventive veterinary care for young pets can help them build a foundation for good life-long health. When you sign your kitten or puppy up for a Wellness Plan their vaccinations are included in the monthly fee.
- Should I invest in a Pet Wellness Plan every year?
We highly recommend it! Pet Wellness Plans help our clients manage their routine veterinary care costs and help make sure that our patients get the medical care they need on a regular basis.
Why Consider A Wellness Plan
- What happens if my pet passes during the 12-month commitment?
We will cancel your plan immediately if your pet passes away during your 12-month commitment.
- What is the difference between a Pet Wellness Plan and pet insurance?
Both Wellness Plans and pet insurance help you manage the costs of your pet's veterinary care, however, the types of veterinary services they cover are different.
Wellness Plans include preventive care costs such as vaccinations and routine exams where, pet Insurance is designed to cover emergency services like accidents, or specific illnesses.
- What types of Pet Wellness Plans do you offer?
- Will the Wellness Plan cover all of my pet's healthcare needs?
Wellness plans cover the routine care costs that all cats and dogs require including core vaccines, heartworm prevention, flea prevention, and more. You will also get a 10% discount on any other service your pet needs including dental procedures and spaying & neutering.
*Some exceptions do apply.