Current Job Openings
Veterinary Medical Biller
PetVet Care Centers, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of veterinary hospitals for companion animals. The company operates over 450 hospitals across multiple states and employs over 11,000 people including over 800 veterinarians. Since its inception, PetVet has been structured around a model that is focused on developing a partnership between the hospitals and the company and providing the highest quality medicine and service.
Veterinary Medical Biller/CSR - Full Time
24-hour emergency and specialty referral practice in Gaithersburg, MD
Client service, answer telephones, generate fee estimates based on treatment plans established by Veterinarians, maintain communication with staff and clients, update and explain treatment costs to clients, accurately enter procedures and charges, correctly process sale and refund transactions, create/maintain charts and computer records.
Education and Experience:
- Veterinary hospital experience and in-depth knowledge of the veterinary profession.
- Preferred veterinary technician experience.
- Minimum 2 years of fast-paced customer service experience, ideally in the veterinary/medical field.
- Proficiency with high-volume multi-line phone systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Ideal Candidate's Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Strong organizational, presentation, and multitasking abilities.
- Works effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Reliable, follows instructions, and handles financial transactions accurately and honestly.
- Proficient in computer skills
- Friendly, outgoing, and people-oriented, with a solid understanding of basic animal care and the veterinary industry.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
PetVet is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V
PetVet respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. Please see our privacy notice for additional information about our data practices.
Why Consider Our Novato Hospital?
At South Novato Animal Hospital, our team members all share the same passion for making and keeping animals healthy.
Our hospital truly is an excellent place to work, with a highly skilled team focused on 'best in practice' veterinary care.
We are very supportive of individuals looking to grow their veterinary careers and look forward to hearing from you.
We invite you to explore your veterinary career options with South Novato Animal Hospital, where you'll be a respected member of a team that loves animals and values the contributions from every individual on the team.