Current Job Openings
Customer Service Representative
PetVet Care Centers, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of veterinary hospitals for companion animals. The company operates over 450 hospitals across multiple states and employs over 11,000 people including over 800 veterinarians. Since its inception, PetVet has been structured around a model that is focused on developing a partnership between the hospitals and the company and providing the highest quality medicine and service.
Veterinary Referral Associates is looking for full time, professional receptionists to work morning and mid shifts, Thursday-Saturday, in our busy 24-hour veterinary emergency and specialty hospital in Gaithersburg, MD.
Duties Include: Client service, answering telephones, making appointments, maintaining electronic medical records, pharmacy and retail sales, maintenance/housekeeping, financial responsibilities such as collecting deposits/payments and balancing cash drawer
Education and Experience:
- Candidate MUST have experience working in a veterinary hospital.-
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience working in customer service, i.e. veterinary, restaurant, retail or service business.
- Candidate must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Cornerstone is a plus!
Ideal Candidate's Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to handle money accurately and honestly
- Be well groomed and organized
- Be friendly, outgoing and people-oriented
- Must have sound decision making skills and be able to multi-task while working in an environment of stress
In addition to a rewarding career opportunity and paid time off, Veterinary Referral Associates offers subsidized employee pet care; employee health, dental and vision options; 401(k) along with insurance and disability coverage options.
If you're interested in working in this dynamic environment, please apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
PetVet is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V
PetVet respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. Please see our privacy notice for additional information about our data practices.
Why Consider Our Novato Hospital?
At South Novato Animal Hospital, our team members all share the same passion for making and keeping animals healthy.
Our hospital truly is an excellent place to work, with a highly skilled team focused on 'best in practice' veterinary care.
We are very supportive of individuals looking to grow their veterinary careers and look forward to hearing from you.
We invite you to explore your veterinary career options with South Novato Animal Hospital, where you'll be a respected member of a team that loves animals and values the contributions from every individual on the team.